- Q: How do I ask for your help?
A: These are the current ways you can ask for help.
- You can send an email to either email@example.com or KRussell@friendlycomputerhelp.net with the subject of Friendly Computer Help and ask for help.
- You can call us at 1-760-459-9028 and ask for help, request an appointment for of us to meet you and help you, or to set an appointment for online or over the phone help. While appointments are not required, they are recommended. Since we are a small business that does not believe in playing favorites, we will take care of requests on a first come, first serve basis so please be patient with us. We will get to you as soon as we can
- You can send a fax to (866) 561-5183 and ask for her help, request an appointment for us to meet you help you, or to set an appointment for online or over the phone help.
- You can go to our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/friendlycomputerhelp.smallbusiness and either leave a comment on the page or send us a private message.
- Q: What are your hours?
A: Our hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm Pacific Time.
- Q: What do you charge?
A: What we charge depends on which of our services you wish to use. You can see a complete list of our services and prices at our Prices page.
Note 1: In order to use the in person part of our services (meeting us in person to help you), you must live within a reasonable driving distance of Vista, CA. In person helps will be the price of the service plus the cost of gas (seniors get a 10% discount except for the cost of gas).
Note 2: For safety reasons, in person helps will either have two of us come to your place or have one of us meet you at a public place (depending on the service you ask for). We recommmend you do the same with any business service. You do not pay for this person. We pay them out of our own pockets so you only pay for our service.
Note 3: Our hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm Pacific Time. Anything not within that time is by appointment only.
- Q: How much do you charge for gas?
A: Our gas charge is $0.30 per mile rounded to the nearest mile.
- Q: Do you go by federal holidays or international holidays?
A: We go by the federal holidays of the state of California.
For those of you who are not sure which days they are, here is the list:
New Year's Day (January 1)
Martin Luther King Jr. Day (the third Monday in January)
President's Day/aka George Washington's birthday (the third Monday in February)
Easter (the first Sunday after the first full moon occurring on or after the vernal equinox)
Memorial Day (the last Monday in May)
Independence Day (July 4)
Labor Day (the first Monday in September)
Columbus Day (the second Monday in October)
Veteran's Day (November 11)
Thanksgiving (the fourth Thursday in November) and the Friday after Thanksgiving
Christmas (December 25)
- Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We accept cash, checks, money orders, paypal, and credit cards. Because of security reasons, cash is only accepted for in person helps. All other forms of payment are accepted for in person, over the phone, and over the internet helps.
- Q: Who can I make checks and money orders out to?
A: You can make the checks and money orders out to Friendly Computer Help.
- Q: Where do I send the payments?
A: If you are paying in cash, it must be paid in person because it is risky to send cash through the mail.
The mailing address will be listed on an invoice.
If you are paying by credit card, you can go to Paypal or Friendly Computer Help's Square store.
- Q: Do you accept payments in installments?
A: Yes, We do. Installments must be a minimum of $10 per month until they are completely payed off.
For example, if you owe $60, you have 6 months to pay the bill as long as you pay at least $10 a month.
- Q: Do you know everything about computers and the Internet?
A: No, We do not know everything about computers.
With the way technology advances, it is impossible to know everything because there are always new things to learn.
- Q: What are your specialties?
A: Currently our specialties are proofreading, typing, data entry, and helping people learn how to use their electronic devices.
- Q: Do you make websites?
A: Yes. We currently only have the ability to make basic web sites (we plan to make intermediate and advanced websites in the future. However, We do not currently have a web server so we create the sites using other providers. For the prices, please refer to Website FAQ
- Q: What are your other services?
A: For a complete list of services and prices, please see the Products Page, the Services Page, or the Prices Page. Keep in mind that the prices are subject to change, but we will notify you of any changes and when they take effect.
- Q: Why are your prices so low?
A: The prices of Friendly Computer Help are low because we cater to people on a budget.